Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Visit to the Mountains

My girlfriends threw me a baby shower a few weeks ago in NC. I had the best time chatting and catching up with them. Brady got to play with his buddy, Aniston, and I finally got to meet my BFF Brandy's new baby, Emerie. I hate that I didn't take hardly any pictures except of the kids playing.

On Saturday morning we met my Papaw Galloway for breakfast at Hardee's! Brady had a good time showing him his John Deer Tractor book! We also had time to visit with the rest of the grandparents. I guess I was too busy chasing this wild boy around to take many photos.

I also had a get together with my Mamaw Shirley, my aunts, and my cousin and her sweet boys, before we headed home. They were so thoughtful and had some gifts for Baby Finley and the boys had a good time playing together!





Samantha and Emerie


Brady and his Balloons

Brady and his Great Grandpa Galloway


Loot for Baby Finley :)

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers