Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Brady's First Day of 2 Year Old Preschool

Today was Brady's first day of 2 year old Preschool. He did not care much about me trying to take his picture today, but at least we got a couple of shots. He was so excited to go to "school!" He was happy going in until I was about to leave and then came the tears. I don't think this will last as long as it did last year.

Yesterday we went for an hour for his orientation and he did really good, but I stayed the whole time. They have a play kitchen and he really enjoyed it, probably because we don't have one at home, so it was completely new to him. They also had a train puzzle out that he really liked.

The schedule for the 2 year olds is a little more structured then the 1 year old class he was in last year. I think this will be really good for him! He will be going 3 days a week this year. I am excited for him to start bringing home artwork and projects again! :)







No comments:

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers