Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Surprise 50th Birthday Party

My Mom turned the big "50" on June 25th, and we had a surprise party for her this past Saturday at the park. We had been planning this party for several months and it just happened to be the hottest weekend of the year thus far, with temperatures close to 100! My Mamaw Shirley and Aunt Lorrie did most of the planning and work since I live out of state, and they did such a great job! I wish I would have taken more pics but between the heat and chasing a wild 2 year old around, I just didn't get it done. Since the party was the park the kids did get a chance to do a little swimming in the pool. Aunt Jordan took Brady in the kiddie pool to cool off for a bit! Of course we had to pull him out kicking and screaming when it was time to go.


My Mom and Sister, Samantha




Mason and Tanner, these boys are so well behaved












                               Aunt Jordan and Brady















Blowing out the Candles



In his Quarterback Stance



Hot Boy













         Brady with Aunt Sam













          Swimming with Jordan













              Splish Splash

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers