Saturday, July 7, 2012

Potty Time

We have decided to slowly introduce Brady to potty training. I am going to try and not stress about it too much,because I know it will probably be a long process and I am also not so sure that he is quite ready. We bought a potty a while back and put it in his bathroom. The seat is removable and will fit down on our regular toilet seat. Brady never has been a fan of sitting on his potty, so instead we put the seat onto the toilet. At first he would scream and cry if I tried to put him on it, but slowly he has gotten use to it. On the July 4th I decided to set him on the potty, with a book of course, and low and behold he pee pee'd on the potty twice. Several books later, he decided he was done and ready to get up.




No comments:

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers