Thursday, December 20, 2012

Preschool Christmas Party

Yesterday I got to visit Brady at preschool for their Christmas party. They got to enjoy some special treats and they also had some crafts they had made during the past few weeks, that they were ready to bring home. My favorite part was when his teacher asked the kids about the story of Christmas and hearing them respond. It was so sweet! I am so thankful that I am able to enjoy special things like this with my boys. I am so proud of Brady and all that he is learning in preschool. He looks forward to going every day. I also enjoy the big smile and hug that I get every day when I pick him up!


Prayer Hands

Telling Us the Christmas Story

Yummy Cupcakes

Enjoying their Snacks


Cooking in the Kitchen


Wore Out from Brothers' Party

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers