Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Time at The Hudson's

We put our decorations up the weekend after Thanksgiving but I am just now getting around to blogging about it. Our tree is pretty much the same this year as it has been the past few years. Hopefully next year I can make a few changes and add some new details. With 2 little ones this year, I just didn't get around to it.


Our Sweet Boys 


Since we only had 3 stockings I decided it was time to invest in some new ones plus our family is now complete at 4. I ordered these cute personalized ones from Personal Creations.



Meet Clark the Elf. We also introduced our Elf on the Shelf this year. We decided to name him Clark after Clark Griswald from our favorite holiday movie, Christmas Vacation. Brady isn't quite into it yet, but he does notice when Clark is in a new location. Clark is watching and reporting Brady and Finley's behavior back to Santa!

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers