Sunday, April 1, 2012

Brady's First Wedding

My cousin, Jeremy, got married yesterday and his ceremony was at this beautiful garden close to where we live. I was worried about taking Brady but since everyone wanted to see him, we went ahead and took him. He did pretty good during the outdoor ceremony. He and his cousin, Tanner, ate a bunch of teddy grahams and Brady went through two drinks in 15 minutes, but we made it! haha!

The reception was on the the same property inside and Brady had no desire to stay inside, he wanted to be outside looking at the cars in the parking lot, so that is where he and Joe stayed. Overall, I can't complain he did very well considering we were there for almost 2 hours. He is only 2 years old so I didn't expect him to sit and behave like an adult.



Our Family

My Handsome Boys, I am so lucky!

Jordan and Tanner, he was so good the entire time!

Playing in the Parking Lot

My Parents

The Beautiful Bride, her dress was just gorgeous!


The Groom and Mother of the Groom

My Mamaw Shirley and her Sisters, Vonnie and Harriet

Jake and Brady

Bride and Groom, and Brides son, Jay! Congratulations!!!

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers