Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pisgah Class of 2001, 10 Year Reunion

Last weekend was our 10 year high school reunion. It was held at the Antler Village on the Biltmore Estate, in Asheville, NC. We had dinner, dancing and plenty of memories of the old times. Some would say those days were the best of our lives, but I wouldn't give up the wonderful life I have now for anything in the world. I guess the one thing I can say about the evening is somethings and people never change! I enjoyed seeing my best friends, Brandy and Katie! Since I have moved to SC I just don't get to see these girls near enough! :(


Katie and I before the Reunion


The lovely Underwoods


Brandy, Katie and Me


Me and my Cousin Jody


Some of our Classmates on the Dance Floor


Tasha, Sarah, Me and Jody


The Three Amigos


Tasha, Katie, Brandy and the 2 Amanda's


Some of the Pisgah Class of 2001

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers