Saturday, September 10, 2011

Lazy Labor Day Weekend

Last weekend we had a pretty lazy Labor Day weekend. Joe and I did have date night on Saturday and went out to our favorite Japanese restaurant for dinner and did a little shopping at the mall. It is always nice going out to eat without Brady, since I don't have to worry about feeding or entertaining him. This means I can actually enjoy my meal and have a meaningful conversation with the hubby. Brady had a nice evening with his Granny and Papaw. A win win for all! On Sunday we stayed around the house and a had a fun time blowing bubbles outside with Brady. Since the humidity is gone and temperatures have been a little lower (still high 80's) it has been easier to go outside for a little fun. Monday I had to work, I know bummer! But Joe was home and got to spend the day with his boy, which they both enjoyed! Here are a few pics of the boy playing in our backyard.









No comments:

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers