I have so many things to be thankful for this year that I decided to make a list of my top 5. We get so wrapped up in our everyday lives that we forget what is important sometimes and take these things for granted.
- First of all my sweet baby boy, Brady. It is so hard to remember what our lives were like before him. He feels our life with so much joy each and every day. I am thankful for my happy, healthy little boy.
- A wonderful, caring husband who loves me for me, even when I am crazy, needy, and even mean. He provides for our family and is always here for us. I could not ask for a better person to share my life with.
- An amazing and supportive family who is always here for us no matter what. Even though we aren't as close in location as we used to be we always know that we can depend on them for anything.
- A job that allows me to provide for my family and stay at home with my sweet boy.
- A house that we call home.