Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Back to Work

Well my 8 weeks of maternity leave is officially over. I am extremely sad to say the least. This is the longest that I haven't worked since I turned 16, almost 11 years ago. I enjoyed my 8 weeks of laying around the house with my sweet little boy not having to worry about anything else. I am fortunate enough to be able to work from home now for a while, so at least I don't have to leave Brady with anyone during the day. In a perfect world I think I would like to be a stay at home mom for the first five years and then get back to my professional career once he started school. Oh well, I guess there is always the lottery! I am very thankful to have a job during this time and hopefully the transition back into work will be as easy and painless as possible.

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers