Monday, March 29, 2010

2 Months





Yesterday our sweet little boy turned 2 months old. He is getting more of a personality now with his sweet little smiles and expressions. He will just sit and look at you and smile when we talk to him. It even seems like he tries to laugh at us sometimes. I can't believe how fast he is growing. I took him to the doctor this morning for his first shots. He was such a good boy, he cried a little after they stuck him but he was calmed down by the time the nurse was putting the bandaids on. He weighed 12 lbs 12 oz and is 23 3/4 inches long. He is in the 75th percentile on both height and weight.

I started back to work last week, which was a bit of a bummer. I get up early and work a few hours before Brady gets up and then I work in the afternoon at 2 until I'm finished. At least I get to spend the day with my boy, without having to put him in daycare. Sometimes it's hard to remember what life was like without him. It's amazing how much you can love someone.

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers