Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas Time at the Hudson's

Since we have already taken down the tree and welcomed 2014, I wanted to back track a little and share about our Christmas! With two wild little boys and a full time busy job, it is harder then ever to keep up with blogging. I will try my best because I know one day I will want to look back through this and remember all the great times and memories that I made with my sweet family!

This was the first year that Brady really started to understand the excitement of Christmas! He helped decorate the tree this year, learned about Jesus Birthday, got excited about counting the days down until Christmas and woke up every morning looking for Clark, our Elf on the Shelf! Not only did the boys help decorate the tree but they also kept undecorating each day. I found out that this year my tree just wasn't going to stay looking perfect, with two little boys pulling ornaments off left and right. But guess what that is ok!

I also realized this year, how impossible it is to get the perfect Christmas card pictures when you have two boys that will just not sit still! This year was by far the best Christmas we have had so far with our boys and I can't wait for many more!












No comments:

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers