Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas and Finley's First Trip to NC

The weekend before Christmas we headed to NC to celebrate with our family there. This was Finley's first trip to the mountains and first time meeting some of his grandparents. Unfortunately I got really sick with the worst sore throat of my life and ended up having to go to urgent care. We have all had a cold off and on for a few weeks now. I wish I would have taken more pics but between keeping up with the boys and feeling under the weather, it just didn't happen. I am glad we got to visit with our family, it is getting harder to make the trip now with two little ones.


Finley meeting Papaw Charlie for the first time

Finley meeting his Great Great Grandma Lucy

Finley meeting Great Grandpa Ray



Finley and Nana

Chilling with Cousin Leslie

ra
Sleepy Boy

Brady playing with Cousin Cruz

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers