Thursday, October 18, 2012

Brothers

I have been waiting since May, when we found out we were having another boy, to capture these sweet moments.  I pray that Brady and Finley will be the best of friends always.  I know that they won't always get along, but I hope they will always be able to count on one another.  Brady is already being such a good big brother.  He is always loving on him and trying to help us with him.  I fully intend to dress them a like as much as possible because I know with boys I can only get by with doing this for a short amount of time!  I just love my boys and even though I thought I wanted to have a girl, a couldn't imagine my life without these two little guys and of course their daddy!




   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are precious together!! Did Brady have dark hair like Finely when he was a newborn?

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers