Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hanging out with the Hudson's

This past weekend we celebrated my father-in-law's 80th birthday! All of his kids came down to SC to celebrate for the day. We had a nice cook out and enjoyed catching up with one another. Since we are spread out amongst 3 states now, we don't all get together as often as we would like. I am so blessed to have married into such a beautiful family!

Happy 80th Birthday Dad! We love you!!!


Brady being Silly



Playing with his new boat from Aunt Audrey



Mommy's Boy



Throw me Higher Daddy


Me and My Handsome Boys



Lauren, Sydnee, Audrey, Bill and Jordan


McKenzie, Ethan, Mike and Kristi



Bill, Kristi, Joe, and Scott with their Daddy



Joe, Brady and me with our Nieces and Nephew, and Joe's Dad



The Hudson Grandkids, Aren't they a good looking bunch!!!

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers