Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve

We went up to North Carolina and spent Christmas Eve with my family so that we could get back home before the big snow that was headed in to NC. This also gave us the opportunity to spend our first family Christmas together at our house. We spent Christmas Eve morning with my mom's family and then Christmas Eve afternoon with my dad and Kelly's family. We had a wonderful time. Of course we all were very spoiled with wonderful gifts from everyone. I think Brady was a little overwhelmed with all of the excitement.


Me and my Siblings


Brady and Jordan


Brady with his Nana


Our First Christmas as a Family


Just the Two of Us


Brady and Papaw Ray


Aunt Sam with Brady


Opening up Presents with Daddy


My Two Boys


Brady in front of Mamaw Shirley's Tree


Trying to get to the Dogs




Surrounded by Presents




Brady's New Buddy Dustin


Reading a Book with Grandpa

No comments:

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers